- Your pets will feel safe and secure in the comfort of their own home, enjoy their familiar surroundings, exercise, toys, mealtimes and much more
- No travel trauma. Your pets won't be upset and you won't be inconvenienced by the the need for transportation to a kennel or boarding facility
- You won't have to ask a neighbor or friend to assist you one more time
- Your home will be more secure because we are there during the day and your home looks lived in.
- Puppies can't make it through the day without a "potty" break…and now they don't have to
- When your pets are on medication or have special needs, we take care of it for you
- No need to worry that your pets will pick up illness or fleas from other animals
- Your pets receive the personal love and attention they deserve
North County San Diego’s Premier Pet Sitting
What is Pet Sitting All About?
Pet Sitting provides an excellent alternative to boarding or kenneling by making it possible for pets to stay in the safety of their own homes while pet owners are away. Some pets do all right at kennels, but many get very confused and/or stressed. It can take a week or two for them to bounce back to their normal selves.
The service is designed so that a pet sitter will come into the home to care for your much loved pets while you can't be there. It could be on a quick weekend getaway, long vacation or a visit during the day when owners are at work. With today's commutes, sometimes pets are alone for 12 hours a day or more. Some dogs simply can't wait that long for a bathroom break.
In addition to providing care for your pets, there is an added benefit of having your home checked on as well.
Why Use a Professional Pet Sitter?
- Professionals have the training and knowledge to provide care for your pets
- Professionals provide consistent attention to your needs and desires
- Professionals know how important it is to spend time assessing your pet to determine if there are any special requirements on a particular visit
- Professionals are insured and bonded
Why Choose Attention to d'Tails?
- We cater to your pet's needs and lifestyle.
- We walk your dog alone instead of in a pack so he gets individual time and attention.
- We understand that your pets are family, and we have experience with many different animals and their specific temperaments.
- Being fully bonded and insured, we are able to provide you with the assurance that you are protected.
- We are certified in both Pet First Aid and CPR and can check your pets with a "snout-to-tail" assessment.
- As Certified Professional pet sitters, we have the training and knowledge to care for your much loved pets.